Psychotherapy is a method for mental hygiene. Our mind needs constant care and attention, like our physical body.
- When you have serious physical health issues which generate too much negative thoughts and which consume too much mental energy
- When you go through important milestones in your life which unbalance you: getting married, the death of a close relative, having a baby, changing the career, etc.
- When dealing with an addiction: food, alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, pain killers, etc.
- When someone close to you experiences tough moments in life which greatly impacts his / her behavior (a spouse that was fired, a parent who has a life threatening condition, etc.)
- When the methods you used before didn’t solve the problem you have
- Whenever you wish to reach another level of personal development